What do organisational customers want?
- What do your organisational (business and institutional) customers want from their suppliers?
- To be personally accountable. Don’t pass the buck to somebody else in your firm;
- To understand their business.
- To be on their side. Represent my best interests.
- To design the right applications. Tell us how your solution will help our business.
- To be easily accessible. If we are so important, why is it hard to get a reply?.
- Solve our problems. Think about helping my firm, not selling your products.
- Be innovative and creative in responding to our needs.