How to achieve your goals
1. Develop some goals in the first place. If you don’t have them and believe in them, you will not achieve them
2. Make the commitment to reach your goal. One person with a commitment is worth a hundred who only have an interest.
3. Build your life on a foundation of honesty, character, integrity, trust and loyalty. This foundation will give you an honest shot at reaching any goal you have set properly. (The next time you think you are acting like a professional, perhaps refer to http://www.marketing.org.au/?i=tc2fPmnWeYo=&t=1+hak2AV0cM= and find out what true professionalism has to do with honesty and integrity. Few “professionals we know would qualify)
4. Break your intermediate and long-range goals into increments. A job too big needs to be handled in stages that make the end result possible.
5. Be prepared to be flexible. Be willing to change your direction to get there as conditions and circumstances demand.
6. Understand that you need the help of others to succeed. You don’t need to become the nonsensical ” team player” of modern corporate mythology. (e.g. “I am the leader – boss – and team players are those who do what they are told”)
7. The journey is the thing. Remember, what you get on reaching your destination isn’t nearly as important as what you become by reaching your goals-what you will become is the winner you were born to be!