Good Business Tactics
To keep customers during a recession, a strategy that targets the customer may be best for you.
• Write a personal letter from the Manager of the business to key customers letting them know how much their past business has been appreciated.
• Survey your competitor’s customers to find out what attracts them to these other businesses.
• Survey your own customers regularly both to find out what they like and dislike.
• Train staff to respond quickly to customer complaints.
• Follow up on lost accounts … and circulate the reasons amongst the entire staff, together with the steps necessary to prevent a recurrence.